Updated: March 23, 2020
At Trulyy India, comfort, and safety of our guests and our team members are and have always been our primary concern. We have consistently ensured cleanliness standards at our hotels, which we continue to follow. Additionally, with cognizance of the risks posed by COVID-19, we have implemented further preventive measures based on guidelines from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, which include:
· Our staff have been thoroughly trained and are now well versed and equipped on all hygiene, sanitization and preventive protocols related to the spread of the virus.
· Continuous sanitization, with disinfectants, of all public areas including glass surfaces, furniture, tabletops, counters, elevator buttons, doorknobs, etc.
· Sanitizers are available for your use on request.
· Our standard housekeeping procedures have been amended to incorporate high-frequency sanitization of all guest touchpoints.
· We have mandated every guest to mention travel history of the Last 15 Days if they visited any of the affected countries and if they are not feeling well, we will assist them to reach out to the concerned medical center/hospital in that city.
During this worldwide pandemic facing us, we, at Trulyy India also understand that in these uncertain times, travel planes will get affected. For any reservations that you are holding with us, or that you may plan to make up to 30th April 2020, we have waived off amendment charges. Any modification to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate difference.
For amendments and/or cancellation requests of bookings made directly with us, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our central reservations team on +91-79-23977600.
For bookings made via travel companies, we request you to contact your respective travel agency, the travel planner or online travel agency for assistance with your amendment and cancellation requests.
We assure you that we are more committed than ever before, towards serving you during these tough times.